Beginning March 1st, 20222 we will no longer require masks to worn while in the practice but do highly recommend mask use if unvaccinated.
We strive to make all of our clients comfortable when visiting our practice. While our policies have changed, we still want to be respectful of our client’s personal space and will continue to control the flow of our appointments. We are still asking only 2 persons come in for their pet’s appointment as our exam rooms are small.
We do ask – if you are experiencing symptoms of any illness that you, please either reschedule your pet’s appointment or request curbside care. We also ask that while in the practice you continue to be mindful of people’s personal space. Hand sanitizer and masks will be available for use.
As we know with COVID things are always changing. We will continue to stay up to date with the latest recommendations of the CDC and will reevaluate our policies if need be. We reserve the right to change these policies at any time.
Please read the following updated policies;
- Curbside Care is still available for all appointment types!
- Medications and Food refills ~ Please call 24 -48 hours in advance so we are able to have your refills ready for pickup when you arrive. Thanks to your loyalty, we are a busy practice. This sometimes means we will not have staff available on arrival to immediately fill a refill for you. Calling ahead will decrease the chance of a longer wait time. Please call from your vehicle and we will get you check out over the phone. Your products will then be brought out to you.
- Technician appointments ~ Please call form your vehicle when you arrive. These appointments will continue to be utilized as Curbside Care to ensure we have open exam rooms for the doctor to see medical appointments and urgent care.
- Surgery Drop Offs ~ Please call from your vehicle when you arrive. Since a pre-surgical exam would have been conducted prior to your scheduled surgery date we ask that you remain in your vehicle and allow a technician to bring in your pet. Staff will schedule you a discharge time during your post-op call in the early afternoon.
We ask that you continue to remain patient as we transition back to the “normal” we once knew.
Our wait times may be a bit longer due to the disinfecting protocols we will continue to follow
for the safety of our clients, patients and staff.
The American Veterinary Hospital Team
Home Delivery Options
Home delivery is always an option for medications and food refills!
Auto Ship is always available, and most orders are delivered with NO delivery fee!
New Patients & Clients:
We are still taking new patients as we know the demand for quality pet health care is high!
Please call to schedule your pet’s appointment prior to coming to the practice.
We are asking all new clients & clients with new pets to please:
- Fill out our New Patient Registration Form prior to arriving for your appointment.
- If you have health records for your pet, please email them to email@example.com so we are able to begin a patient file with a complete medical history
- Please bring a fresh stool sample in case testing is needed