2. Fasting – I certify that the above animal has not been fed since last evening.
3. After hours care –I understand that no one is on the premises after hours.
4. Blood Work – Before putting your pet under anesthesia, we will perform a full physical examination. A
pre-anesthetic blood profile will be performed to check the health of your pet’s organs. At risk medical conditions may not be detected without a pre-anesthetic blood profile.
5. IV Fluids – An intravenous catheter (IV), or SQ fluid therapy will be administered for anesthesia safety. An IV
gives direct access to the veins in the event of a crisis. Fluid therapy / IV will maintain normal blood pressure, providing vital movement of blood to important organs such as the heart, brain, kidneys, liver and lungs.
6. Extractions – Depending on the condition of your pet’s teeth, extractions may be necessary. The doctor will determine if a tooth needs to be extracted. Extractions are performed at an additional cost.
Please Note: By signing this document, I acknowledge the possibility of extractions being performed at the doctor’s discretion. Due to the nature of the procedure, we are unable to notify owners if extractions or cavity fillings are needed.
2735 W. Rawson Avenue,Franklin, WI 53132
Make an Appointment
8:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
© Copyright 2022 - Franklin - American Veterinary Hospital.