Dental Surgery Information
Please read all information listed below. After reading the dental procedures please proceed to the Dental Consent Form, read in its entirety. A signature of an authorized agent & emergency contact number is required. This form will then email back to us and be recorded in your pet’s file for the day of surgery.
Dental Prices Include:
Pre Op Exam & Comprehensive Oral Exam, Preoperative blood work, IV Fluids or sub Q fluids, anesthetic, vital monitoring, full ultrasonic teeth scaling and polishing, antibiotic & pain injections, waste disposal fee, and antibiotic to go home if needed. Please call our practice directly for pricing information.
Evening prior to Dental
Fasting ( withholding food ) – Your pet will need to be fasted the night before the dental to ensure an empty stomach.
- Please remove and food (including treats) no later than 11 pm
- Please do not give any food or treats the morning of drop off
- Water is ok to give through the night and into the next morning.
Morning of Dental
- Surgery drop off times are between 8:00AM and 9:00AM Monday – Friday
- Please make sure when bringing in your pet he/she is restrained either by a leash or in a secure carrier
- Expect to spend 5-10 minutes during check-in as the staff will be going over the surgical consent form
- in detail with you. Your signature and an emergency contact number, which you can be reached at
- immediately, will be required for surgery.
- Once all checked in the staff will address/answer any concerns or questions you may have and then
- take your pet back and make them comfortable.
- Cats – Our feline friends will always spend the night with us. Discharge will occur:
Monday – Friday between the hours of 2:00PM – 5:30PM and Saturday Morning between the hours of 10:30AM – 12:00PM.
- Dogs – Our canine friends are discharged the same day as surgery. Dental discharge will occur:
Monday – Friday between the hours of 4:30PM – 5:30PM.
Please Note: A rabies vaccination is required for dental procedures. Also, please be sure to let staff know if there are any concerns or other problems you would like us to address while your pet is here. For additional questions please call us directly at 414-304-1818.