Terms and Conditions
– Pet Health Saving Plan, hosted by American Veterinary Hospital is NOT pet insurance and is only redeemable within the hospital.
– Enrollment fee is a one time payment of $174.95 and must be paid in full at time of enrollment.
Additional enrolled pets require a one time enrollment fee of $144.95.
– Plans are good for 1 full calendar year.
Once the year is fulfilled you will have the option to re-enroll your pet. Annual fee is subject to change.
– 20% discount applies per invoice not per pet.
– No refunds will be given for enrollment fees.
– A pet must be enrolled in the Pet Health Savings Plan in order for their invoice to be eligible for a 20% discount.
– Every client wishing to enroll their pet(s) into the Pet Health Savings Plan will be asked to sign a contract stating they understand the terms and conditions as well as the exclusions included in their plan.
– 20% discount may not be combined with any other discounts or specials.
– 20% discount can not be doubled on an invoice for multiple pets.
– 20% discount does not apply to house call and in-home euthanasia appointments.
– 20% discount does not apply to Affordable Vaccine Clinic or Summer Vaccine Camp dates.
– 20% discount does not apply to Vetsource orders, Purina Vet Direct orders or any other online orders.
– 20% discount does not apply to out-of-house special orders such as allergy serum, injectables, lab testing, etc.